Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shrimp Scampi with Linguini



This looks like a simple dish, and it is, but tastes good. Lots of fat though. Most of my food here are fatty. So, if you came looking for healthy recipes, you won't find them here. I try to make healthy food once in while, but since this blog is about experimenting, I just make whatever I feel like and I try not to count calories. Fortunately, I haven't gained any weight since I started this blog. It's all about portion size for me.

Even though I didn't have all the ingredients for this dish, it still turned out good. I used frozen shrimp because they were on sale and dried parsley because that's all I had. The second time I made this I didn't have any white wine. Each time, it still tasted good. I would give this recipe a 4 out of 5 for simplicity and taste.

Recipe from Food Network.

2 comments:

  1. This looks very good! I love how simple noodles can be made. i think i'll be heading over to olive garden tongiht for some pasta and bread stick. MmMmm ggoodd. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. I haven't been there for a while. I think I can just eat breadsticks and be good. :)

    ReplyDelete